Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack
Yakima HoldUp is the fastest, easiest way to load bikes and hit the trails. The beefed-up arm pivot makes it stronger and more durable than ever, and side-to-side adjustability reduces the chances of bike-to-bike interference. In a nutshell, it’s a biker’s road trip companion for life.
The Yakima HoldUp is a hitch-mount rack with a tray-style design. It comes with a low loading height making the loading and unloading of your bikes easier. This hitch mount rack comes at an affordable price. Loading and unloading of bikes in this wreck is as same as other hitch mount racks.
When you don’t need to use it, you can store it in a compact storage space by folding the wheel trays. So this feature will be very useful for you if you do not have so much space to store a bike rack. This bike rack weighs 49 lbs. so you can carry this rack from your garage to car or from car to garage very easily.
This bike rack is not so easy to assemble. The directions in the owner’s manual are accurate. But the task is not so easy at all. The trays come fully assembled, but you have to attach them with the main support. So the easiest way to attach them with the rack is in the upright position when attached to a vehicle. It will be a little bit easier if you have someone to help.
It comes with a hitch pin to mount the rack on your car. It comes with included short cables to secure your bikes. The cables are too short, so it may not be easy to loop the cable through the frame of your bike. So we recommend buying and installing an additional cable lock in the rack to ensure your bike’s security. The HoldUp comes with lock cores for cables. So you have to buy the cables only.
The Yakima HoldUp is a sturdy, durable hitch mount tray-style rack. You can store it in a small space by simply folding it when it is not in use. So it can be a good choice if you do not have much space for storing a bike rack.
- ADVENTURE READY: Load your bike in seconds whether it's a 20-inch wheel or a 29er; StrongArm design secures bike at wheels, protecting paint and carbon frames
- SMART DESIGN: Tilts down with bikes loaded so you can access the back of your vehicle; Accommodates disc brakes, thru-axles and full suspension bikes
- UNRIVALED SPACING: Carries 2 bikes out of the box, or 4 bikes with optional HoldUp +2. 1-1/4" or 2" Hitch Receiver; Side-to-side adjustability to adjust space between bikes
- EASY INSTALL: SKS Locks included for added security; +2. 1-¼-inch or 2-inch Hitch Receiver required
- WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK GUARANTEE: Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
Last update 2021-09-29 at 02:03