Yakima Hitch Bike Rack
Bike in the summer, ski in the winter! Yakima Hitch Bike Rack converts your mast-style hitch rack into a ski rack and snowboard carrier with ease. Its easy-to-install mount features carry up to 6 pairs of skis or four snowboards. The soft, flexible rubber padding will protect your gear for many winters.
This ski and snowboard carrier from Yakima comes with a massive storage capacity. It can handle up to six pairs of skis and four snowboards very easily. Moreover, if you have a pre-installed bike rack on your car’s roof, it will not make any problem to be mounted.
This carrier comes with many exciting features such as tool-free installation and soft rubber padding so that your stuff remains safe from being scratched or damaged. So it is one of the most excellent skis and snowboards carrier on the market.
The carrier is very lightweight. It weighs only 29 pounds. The build quality is also very good. The size of this carrier is 24″ x 22″ x 31″. Moreover, it comes with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. So you can buy this Yakima ski carrier with full of confidence.
If you have a bike rack installed on the roof of your car, you will be able to install this carrier without facing any problem so that you can transport bikes in the warmer seasons and skis in winter. There is an SKS (same key system) system lock included in it, so you don’t have to worry about your items’ security.
- BIKE IN SUMMER, SKI IN WINTER: Convert your mast-style hitch rack into a ski rack and snowboard carrier with ease; Carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- EASY-TO-USE: Features 2-position upper arms and adjustable lower arms to accommodate various skis and boards; Fits most 4 and 5-bike mast-style hitch racks; Not compatible with the RidgeBack 5
- PROTECTS YOUR GEAR: The soft, flexible rubber padding will cradle and protect your skis and boards for many winters to come; Optional ArmLock or DeadLock secures the entire rig to your car
- ANTI-THEFT: Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added security and stress-free pit stops and apres activities
- TOOL-FREE INSTALL: Easy install with basic assembly required; Frees up space in your car and makes the drive to the slopes smoother
- Sport Type: Biking
- Securely transport up to 4 bikes (max load 35lbs per bike) with this lightweight platform hitch carrier. Includes locking threaded hitch pin.
- Each bicycle sits in a movable wheel tray and uses Ratchet straps to secure the wheels. The adjustable centre post has a sliding and rotating attachment cradle that is used to secure the bikes frame
- Folds up flat against the car when not in use. Ideal for storage or when parking in a garage
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only. Not to be used with a 1-1/4"-2" Hitch receiver Adapter. Not to be used on a trailer or towed vehicle.
- With a max wheelbase of 48" And max tire width of 3", This lightweight rack accommodates most kids bicycles, ladies frames, Hybrids, road, and mountain bikes
- 4 bike rack fits vehicles with a 2 inch trailer hitch only. Vehicle will require professionally installed Class III or IV 2 inches hitch to use this product
- 22 inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie down system
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes; Included no wobble bolt secures rack inside of receiver hitch with a movement free installation
- All-steel hitch adapter allows this bike rack to be installed on 1-1/4" or 2" hitch receivers
- Can be used on Class I II III and IV hitches
- Securely transport 2 bikes with improved bike cradles and buckle type straps
- Improved durable all steel hitch adapter
- Built-in locking knob keep main upright sturdy to reduce wobble during transport
- MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER RACK: Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars from Bicycling Magazine, it's a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability (2 bikes, 35 lbs each)
- ARC-BASED DESIGN: Fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels
- STRONG: Injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market
- FEATURES: Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hook, ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold, and articulated rubber feet to protect paint
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with most vehicles
- Includes two foam-padded hooks to secure and stabilize bikes to the rack without scratching bike's finish. Hooks and tire cradles adjust to fit most bikes frames with 20" to 26" wheel sizes
- Vertical post can be quickly removed for compact storage
- Bike tire cradles can be adjusted along horizontal bars using quick knobs for convenience and includes rubber straps for added stability.Material:Steel
- Fits Class III and IV standard 2" hitch receivers. 80 lbs Maximum Capacity or up to 40 lbs per bike
- Fit Type: Universal Fit.Patent Pending.PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND BROWSE OUR A+ PAGES FOR MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION..Unique hook design adjustments using quick hitch pins assist in accommodating different size bike frame for safe and reliable transport.
- Hanging hitch-mount bike carrier for 2 bikes
- Rack tilts down for rear of vehicle access
- Designed to fit 1.25" or 2" hitch receivers
- Superior bike stability and fit
- Integrated anti-sway cradles prevent bike to bike contact
- Ebike Compatible - holds two bikes each weighing 65lbs (130 lbs max load). V70 Hitch Rack is for road bikes, mountain bikes, MTB, fat tire bikes up to 5" wide. Compatible with SUVs and cars using 2” tow hitch receiver. Not for use on Class B vehicles (RVs, Motorhomes), front of vehicle, vehicle being towed, 5th wheel or trailer
- Easy Tilt Down & Fold Up - Quick release pedal tilts down loaded bike hitch rack for easy access to car's trunk, also folds up out of the way when not in use.
Universal Wheel Cradle - Snugly fits narrow/wide bike tires up to 5” wide. Ratchet straps hold wheels securely in place without scratching rims or damaging tires
- Triple Lock Security - Three locking mechanisms to keep your bikes extra secure.
Includes Safety Strap - Feel confident with your precocious cargo
- Patented Anti-Wobble Hitch - Locks the rack to the hitch receiver to reduce movement. Enjoy a smooth rattle free journey!
- Ironclad Warranty - Backed by a 10-year manufacturers warranty against manufacturing defects
- Sport Type: Cycling
- Premium, high-load capacity bike rack ideal for e-bikes and heavy mountain bikes
- Integrated folding bike loading ramp
- Fits 1.25" and 2" receivers
- Fast and effortless tool-free installation
- Quickly attach and secure bikes with torque limiting knobs and ratcheting wheel straps
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight, yet mighty! Weighs only 35 lb, and is rugged enough to carry 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each
- FIT FOR ALL: Whether you’re hauling eBikes, beefy mountain bikes, your prized TT rig, or an assortment of bicycles, the SuperClamp’s dual shepherd’s hooks promise all bikes a truly secure ride without touching the bike’s frame.
- TILTING FEATURE: Allows hatch access, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use
- FAST: Fastest loading bike rack around thanks to the dual wheel-clamping hooks
- SLEEK AND COMPACT: Fits longer bikes, up to 50" wheelbases, on a single bar. Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs each. Expandable to 3 or 4 bikes up to 45 lbs each, with Add-Ons
- Tray can be adjusted 4” side-to-side to avoid bike interference
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 3.0” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” to 50”
- TILTABLE RACK: Access your car trunk with ease! Simply remove the safety pin and allow the bike rack to gently tilt downward while bikes are mounted on the rack, giving you access to the rear trunk
- 140 LB TOTAL CAPACITY: Supports up to 70 pounds per bike, our rack is compatible with mountain bikes, electric bikes, road bikes with up to 5-inch fat tires, and up to 58-inch wheelbase. For step thru bikes required bike adapter (not included) Remark: this rack is capable of carrying two super 73 E bikes as long as they are within 70 pounds of each E bike.
- SAFE AND SECURE: Comes with co-injected soft rubberized hooks that secure your bikes in place without scratching the paint. Featuring dual key locks to prevent bikes and bike rack from being stolen. Adjustable wheel holders allow you to easily accommodate bikes of different sizes and wheelbases. Tighten the wheels with reflective velcro straps that help improve visibility in the dark. Additional security straps included, ensuring your bike stays firmly on the rack
- CARRYING HANDLE / INTEGRATED WALL MOUNT HOOKS: When the rack is fully removed from the vehicle, and the rack is in the storage position, simply grab the carrying handle to move the rack around or hang the bike rack on the wall with integrated wall mount hooks to save your valuable space
- 2 INCH HITCH RECEIVER: Works with vehicles with 2-inch receivers. Secured by a ½ inch anti-wobble pin and a key lockset, the rack is sturdy and does not wobble easily. Note: NOT FOR RVs, trailers, or any kind of Class B vehicles Patent pending
- Keeps your bikes sturdy and safe with a patented Anti-Wobble System
- Quick Release Tilt Design makes it easy to access rear cargo and fold up the bike rack when not in use
- Supports 4 bikes up to 60 lbs each using durable powder coated steel tubing and keeps them secure with padded clamps and locking knob and hitch pin; Rear reflector adds enhanced visibility
- Easy to install and adjust; Most parts come pre-assembled; Heavy duty 5” wide wheel holders are adjustable to fit most e-bikes, fat tire, road and mountain bikes, and more; Low Y-frame bikes may require support of an KAC Overdrive Bike Frame Adapter; For 2” hitches only (not recommended to use a 1 ¼” - 2” hitch adapter)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers a wide variety of mishaps and performance guarantees; RV or 5th wheel use is prohibited
- Sport Type: Biking
- Sport Type: Cycling
- FIT FOR ALL: From electric bikes to unicycles to everything in between, the Freedom 4-bike hitch rack has ability to carry just about any style and combination of bicycles out there (190 lb total, with the two outer bikes not exceeding 35 lb each)
- RACKET STRAPS: Easy and adjustable to keep any size bike secure
- UNIVERSAL HITCH: Fits most 2" hitches
- WHEELBASE: This rack fits a wheelbase up to 48" right out of the box. If your bike has a longer wheel base, you will need our long wheelbase bar
- FEATURES: Protective rubber holders adjust to fit any frame, foot pedal activated tilt allow access to vehicle cargo area and allows rack to fold up when not in use
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs each. 2” variant is expandable to 3 bikes up to 45 lbs each, with Add-On
- Tray can be adjusted 2” side-to-side to avoid bike interference
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” wide fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” to 49”
- 🎄Rigid All Steel Constructed Bike Hitch Rack: Long-lasting and durable all steel construction with protective powder paint finish
- 🎄Dual-Arm Mounting Design: Optimized dual-arm bike carrier rack which spacing accommodates bicycles of a wide range of frame sizes and designs, more stable and easily accommodates up to 2 bikes.
- 🎄Easy Tilt-Down Access £ºConvenient access to rear of vehicle with easy-to-use tilt-down feature
- 🎄Easy fold-down Arms: Be folded up quickly when bike racks not in use for compact transport and easy storage.
- 🎄Backed by IKURAM's Lifetime Warranty: All IKURAM bike carrier racks are backed by professional consulting services and warranty. Please visit the IKURAM web site for full details.
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Convenient access to rear of vehicle when bikes are loaded – rack tilts away from vehicle via HitchSwitch lever
- Bike rack locks to vehicle with SnugTite Lock included. Load capacity - 120 Pounds
Last update 2021-09-11 at 22:32