Thule Insta-Gater Pro
Thule Insta-Gater Pro truck bed bike rack is designed to carry a bike in the bed of your pickup easily. Easily and securely carry a bike to your next destination with a fully adjustable upright bike carrier. The Thule Insta-Gater Pro securely holds a bike in place without frame contact. Quickly attach the bike with the easy-to-use ratcheting arm.
Thule Insta-Gater Pro
Thule is a very well-known company. They make some of the best quality roof boxes, best car and truck racks. The Insta-Gater Pro Truck Bed Bike Rack is also from Thule. And it really comes with the great build quality and an elegant and innovative design. It comes with clips that slip in the gap between the tailgate and bed floor when open, and when the tailgate is closed, it gets locked in place.
It also comes with webbing to ensure the security of your bike. This bike rack carries your bike by grabbing the top of the front tire of your bike with its ratcheting grip. So there will be no contact with the body of your bike, so you do not have to worry about scratching your bike.
After getting the locking tailgate, you do not have to worry much about the security of your bike. Moreover, you can easily fit two to three Insta-Gater racks side-by-side in a full-size pickup truck bed.
- Fully-adjustable, upright bike carrier for the inside of a truck bed
- Holds 1 bike up to 50 pounds
- Quickly attach the bike with the ratcheting arm
- Securely holds the bike in place without frame contact
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes
- Sport Type: Biking
- Ebike Compatible - holds two bikes each weighing 65lbs (130 lbs max load). V70 Hitch Rack is for road bikes, mountain bikes, MTB, fat tire bikes up to 5" wide. Compatible with SUVs and cars using 2” tow hitch receiver. Not for use on Class B vehicles (RVs, Motorhomes), front of vehicle, vehicle being towed, 5th wheel or trailer
- Easy Tilt Down & Fold Up - Quick release pedal tilts down loaded bike hitch rack for easy access to car's trunk, also folds up out of the way when not in use.
Universal Wheel Cradle - Snugly fits narrow/wide bike tires up to 5” wide. Ratchet straps hold wheels securely in place without scratching rims or damaging tires
- Triple Lock Security - Three locking mechanisms to keep your bikes extra secure.
Includes Safety Strap - Feel confident with your precocious cargo
- Patented Anti-Wobble Hitch - Locks the rack to the hitch receiver to reduce movement. Enjoy a smooth rattle free journey!
- Ironclad Warranty - Backed by a 10-year manufacturers warranty against manufacturing defects
- Includes two foam-padded hooks to secure and stabilize bikes to the rack without scratching bike's finish. Hooks and tire cradles adjust to fit most bikes frames with 20" to 26" wheel sizes
- Vertical post can be quickly removed for compact storage
- Bike tire cradles can be adjusted along horizontal bars using quick knobs for convenience and includes rubber straps for added stability.Material:Steel
- Fits Class III and IV standard 2" hitch receivers. 80 lbs Maximum Capacity or up to 40 lbs per bike
- Fit Type: Universal Fit.Patent Pending.PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND BROWSE OUR A+ PAGES FOR MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION..Unique hook design adjustments using quick hitch pins assist in accommodating different size bike frame for safe and reliable transport.
- 4 bike rack fits vehicles with a 2 inch trailer hitch only. Vehicle will require professionally installed Class III or IV 2 inches hitch to use this product
- 22 inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie down system
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes; Included no wobble bolt secures rack inside of receiver hitch with a movement free installation
- Keeps your bikes sturdy and safe with a patented Anti-Wobble System
- Quick Release Tilt Design makes it easy to access rear cargo and fold up the bike rack when not in use
- Supports 4 bikes up to 60 lbs each using durable powder coated steel tubing and keeps them secure with padded clamps and locking knob and hitch pin; Rear reflector adds enhanced visibility
- Easy to install and adjust; Most parts come pre-assembled; Heavy duty 5” wide wheel holders are adjustable to fit most e-bikes, fat tire, road and mountain bikes, and more; Low Y-frame bikes may require support of an KAC Overdrive Bike Frame Adapter; For 2” hitches only (not recommended to use a 1 ¼” - 2” hitch adapter)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers a wide variety of mishaps and performance guarantees; RV or 5th wheel use is prohibited
- Premium, high-load capacity bike rack ideal for e-bikes and heavy mountain bikes
- Integrated folding bike loading ramp
- Fits 1.25" and 2" receivers
- Fast and effortless tool-free installation
- Quickly attach and secure bikes with torque limiting knobs and ratcheting wheel straps
- Trusted Quality – The trusted leader in bike storage with over 200,000 delta cycle Michaelangelo units sold. Designed and engineered in the US with best-in-class customer support. Ground-breaking gravity bike rack stand design leans securely against any wall.
- Original Design – No permanent attachment or drilling required. Take your bike up off the floor. The ideal apartment bike rack, this rack is elegantly designed to suit any modern décor.
- Fully Adjustable – Independent arms accommodate any bike size or style, up to 40lbs. Proprietary non-slip rubber coated arms protect your bike and provide secure storage up to 80lbs total.
- Durable Construction – Durable rubber feet keep this free standing bike rack securely in place. No permanent mounting or hanging required and secure storage for any bike(s) up to 80lbs total.
- Quick Assembly – Easily assemble in minutes with only a screwdriver. Store and remove your bike in seconds and reclaim your floor space.
- 2 Bike capacity up to 40 lbs. each
- No-tool install with hand tight hitch cam system
- Semi integrated bike lock
- Rear tire cradle features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- Hanging hitch-mount bike carrier for 2 bikes
- Rack tilts down for rear of vehicle access
- Designed to fit 1.25" or 2" hitch receivers
- Superior bike stability and fit
- Integrated anti-sway cradles prevent bike to bike contact
- Bike rack carries two electric bikes with up to a 60" wheelbase; Maximum capacity 80lbs per bicycle. Universal Wheel Holders fit any bike with up to 5" Tires.
- Locking bike frame hooks to deter thefts; includes keyed alike locking hitch pin; Step Thru Bike Frames may require use of a Bike Adapter
- Fits 2" hitches only; Features patented no wobble-no tools hitch tightening system for fast and secure installation; Cannot be used with 1-1/4" to 2" adapter; Not to be used on any trailer, towed vehicle, or fifth wheel
- The rack folds flat against the vehicle when not in use, and tilts down for easy cargo access
- Batteries on electric bikes must be removed before mounting and transporting bikes on ebike rack
- Stable floor rack for holding up to 5 bicycles, good for 12'' to 26'' bikes
- Easy to assemble and adjustable (from 1 to 5 compartments), no hardware needed
- Fine Powder Coated Steel resist in all weather condition
- Dimension: 70''L x 14.75''W x 14''H. 12''L for each compartment
- The width of wheel holder could stretch from 2.5'' to 3.5'' and is able to hold road bike, MTB, beach cruiser
- Versatile design fits nearly all styles of bikes up to 60 lbs each with zero frame contact
- Integrated wheels help to maneuver the rack when it's off the vehicle
- The HitchSwitch lever allows you to tilt the rack down for rear vehicle access or tilt it up when not in use
- Fits 20 - 29" wheels and up to 5" tires without adapters, making it ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, or fat bikes
- Integrated cable locks secure bikes to the rack and locking knob locks the rack to the hitch receiver
- Improved durable hitch adapter to fit standard 1-1/4" and 2" hitch receivers
- Can be used on Class I, II, III and IV hitches
- Securely transport 2 bikes with improved bike cradles and buckle type straps
- Built-in locking knob keep main upright sturdy to reduce wobble during transport
- Maximum capacity is 50 lbs per bike
- 3 bike version
- 2" Flatlock Cam for 2" receivers
- Fits 18-29" tires
- Holds up to a 5" tire (with use of the Phat Bike Kit - Sold Separately)
- Max Wheelbase: 50"
- ►HEAVY DUTY - Tubular steel construction makes this two bike rack one of the sturdiest bike racks on the market
- ►EASE OF USE - Quickly store 2 bikes with ease. No clamps, no brackets, no lifing. Just roll the bike into the rack and walk away
- ►VERSATILE - Bikes Can Be Stored In The Same Or Alternate Directions
- ►SIMPLICITY - So simple even children can use it without assistance. It doesn't get any easier than this.
- ►DURABLE FINISH - The gloss black powdercoated finish will protect your rack from the elements for years.
- Anchors sold separately
- 10 bike capacity
- Cross bars help hold wheels in place
- Accommodates bikes on both sides
- OnRamp Hitch Bike Rack
- Hitch Bike Rack
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Convenient access to rear of vehicle when bikes are loaded – rack tilts away from vehicle via HitchSwitch lever
- Bike rack locks to vehicle with SnugTite Lock included. Load capacity - 120 Pounds
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight, yet mighty! Weighs only 35 lb, and is rugged enough to carry 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each
- FIT FOR ALL: Whether you’re hauling eBikes, beefy mountain bikes, your prized TT rig, or an assortment of bicycles, the SuperClamp’s dual shepherd’s hooks promise all bikes a truly secure ride without touching the bike’s frame.
- TILTING FEATURE: Allows hatch access, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use
- FAST: Fastest loading bike rack around thanks to the dual wheel-clamping hooks
- SLEEK AND COMPACT: Fits longer bikes, up to 50" wheelbases, on a single bar. Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle
Last update 2021-09-20 at 02:12