Work-Sharp Sharpening System
Keep your tools razor-sharp at all times using this work sharp guided sharpening system. It allows you to sharpen at 17° and 20° angles. It is a perfect knife and tool sharpening system with functionality and features.
Work Sharp Guided Sharpening System
A sharpening system is a simple solution to find and hold the right angle while sharpening. Sharpening systems use steels or stones. Quite often you place the steels or stones in the right angle after which you use them to sharpen your knife.
- Features a 10-inch 220 grit sharpening stone and an 8-inch leather-stropping wheel
- Reverse the rotational direction with the simple flip of a switch
- 115 RPM provides maximum precision during sharpening
- Universal Jig support allows for compatibility with a wide variety of accessories, including the WEN 42704A sharpening kit
- Includes an onboard carrying handle, an angle guide, a honing compound, an adjustable water reservoir, and a jig for sharpening chisels and Planer blades
- Features a patented, precision engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coded, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Custom molded storage/carrying case for all system components
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Includes Extra Coarse Diamond (70 grit), Coarse Diamond (120 grit), Medium Diamond (280 grit), and Fine Diamond (600 grit) Hones
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders, One guide rod for each honing stone, pecially formulated honing oil, Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components, Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
- Controlled-angle sharpening system with 17, 20, 25, and 30-degree angle options
- Deluxe 5-stone knife sharpening system for kitchen, outdoor, hobby, or garden knives
- Includes extra-coarse, coarse, medium, fine alumina oxide, and extra-fine ceramic hones
- Controlled-angle sharpening system with 17-, 20-, 25-, and 30-degree angle options
- Color-coded stones with finger-grooved safety holders; specially formulated honing oil
- Includes precision-engineered knife clamp and custom-molded storage/carrying case
- Produce razor sharp tools and finely finished bevels
- INCLUDES: the Wolverine Sharpening System & The VARI-GRIND jig
- The Wolverine System was designed to replace conventional light duty toolrests with heavy duty universal grinding and dressing jigs for low cost grinders.
- The Wolverine Original Vari-Grind Jig will properly shape and maintain the edge on standard bowl gouge, the modern side grind shape and the traditional fingernail shape.
- Grinder and Turning Tools NOT included
- Newest KME Kit as of June 2015 with Base Included
- 4 Gold Series KME 1x4 diamond hones - 140 extra-coarse, 300 coarse, 600 fine and 1500 extra fine
- Spherical bearing rod guide for zero angle deviation and smooth sharpening motion
- Continuous angle adjustment from 17 to 30 degrees - marked in 1 degree increments
- Very portable - stores in included hard carry case.
- Air cooled, dry sharpening system - for chisels, plane irons, Spoke shaves, carving tools & Lathe tools. Routed airflow from the motor and a special heat-sink design to keep your tools from overheating.
- No jigs required - sharpening port has precise and repeatable bevel angle settings of 20°, 25°, 30° and 35° for chisels and plane irons up to 2" Wide. Achieve a perfect 5° micro-bevel for fast re-honing.
- Powerful 1/5 HP motor - with 580 rpm speed has routed air flow and a heat sink cooling system to sharpen blades fast without blade damaging heat. This low-rpm wheel maintains speed regardless of load for improved consistency, so whether your specialty is custom furniture, cabinetry, or old-fashioned wooden toys
- Accessories available - you can attach a wide variety of standard six-inch, adhesive-backed abrasive disks to these wheels, making it easy to select the grit you need for rough grinding or fine honing. And with two disks, you can always have four different grits ready to go (one on each wheel surface), making it easy to move from task to task.
- Proud to be an American company - Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years We have been engineering industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.
- QUICK RESULTS: This system will put a honed and polished razor sharp edge on your knives and tools in just seconds
- COMPLETE KIT: The Deluxe Kit system comes complete with abrasive and polishing wheels, extra silicon carbide grit, jewelers rouge, conditioning wax, and complete instructions for installation and use
- SHARPEN ANY BLADE: Circular blades, curved blades, reverse curved blades, serrated blades, straight edges, and wavy blades, broad-heads, chisels, draw knives, gouges, head knives, lathe tools, leather punches, needles, planer blades, scissors, v-tools, and more
- STANDARD SIZE: This most popular eight inch kit is made to fit ordinary 5 or 6 inch bench grinder or buffer motor. The wheels are most efficient turning over 3000 RPMs. The wheels in a standard 8 inch Deluxe Kit are 8 in by 3/4 in with a 5/8 in arbor hole. The installed bushing converts them to a 1/2 in arbor hole
- PIVOT-RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY - allows you to use the same sharpening technique for curved & straight blades. With pivot-response engaged, the entire diamond plate pivots to follow the edge profile, successfully creating a consistent edge along the entire length of the blade
- PRECISION ANGLE GUIDES - interchangeable angle guides establish optimum sharpening angles. Guides are easily flipped from 17° to 20° to accommodate a wide range of knives. Magnets secure the guides during sharpening & interchanged without tools or calibration
- Pivot response puts the skill in the tool and sharpening easy
- CERAMIC FIELD HONE - packable ceramic field hone sharpens recurve blades, serrated knives, fish hooks, & stows away as a light weight sharpener for touch-up sharpening in the field. Includes three ceramic rods: small & medium diameter for serrations & three position large rod
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY - This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.
- 2 Arkansas stones (Fine & Medium) & 1 Coarse synthetic stone.
- Stones Mounted on Rotating Molded Plastic Triangle for Easy Stone Rotation and Identification
- Molded Plastic Base with Nonskid Rubber Feet for Safety
- Sharpening Angle Guide Ensures Correct Angle every time