Mabot – Programmable Robots
Mabot B advanced kit is World’s first plug & play robotic toy. Generally, it’s a modular robot that combines education and entertainment for children to spark their imagination. It comes with the simple Mabot Go App that provides very easy instructions for you.
Mabot B – Programmable Robots
Each Mabot kit is an incredible robotic system that allows kids to use modular components to create robots and unique functions such as moving, sensing the surroundings.
Mabot B – Programmable Robots
- MORE THAN JUST A ROBOT: Sphero BOLT is a programmable robot ball that you can drive and code, providing endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning. Advanced yet approachable, you can learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community.
- ADVANCED SENSORS & LED MATRIX: BOLT's programmable sensors include a compass, light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, motor encoders, and infrared communications, along with an eye-catching 8x8 LED matrix that can animate and display real-time data.
- BUILT TO LEARN & PLAY: This educational robot features a durable scratch-proof clear plastic shell, inductive charging for 2+ hours of play, and connects via Bluetooth SMART so you can see your commands and creations come to life.Do not clean the charger with a solvent, denatured alcohol or other inflammable solvents
- INSPIRING THE CREATORS OF TOMORROW: Founded in 2010, we set out to redefine creative play experiences with the original Sphero app-enabled robot ball. Now, with our undeniably cool fleet of programmable robots and educational tools, we're inspiring a new generation through hands-on applied learning of coding, science, music and the arts.
- Easy and fun way for kids to learn how to code. Hundreds of emotions act as your loyal sidekick like the pet.
- Ready to use out of box, no assembly or batteries required.
- Connect to the mBlock App (iOS / Android) to learn how to program Codey Rocky. Programming is as simple as building blocks. Program games, movements, songs, and actions. Codey Rocky is the perfect STEAM educational robot for kids.
- 10 programmable electronic sensors: Infrared Receiver/Transmitter, LED Display, Light/Voice Sensors, Speaker, Gyroscope. Refit your building blocks with Codey Rocky to build your personal Codey Rocky. This product is not affilated with or endorsed by LEGO. LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies.
- Built in Wi-Fi allows Codey Rocky to connect to the internet to send and receive data. Allowing you to create IoT devices such as a weather report device.
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It’s more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB. Connectivity-Bluetooth Smart 4 / LE
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
- Introducing buildable, codable Robots from UBTECH Robotics construct DozerBot, DirtBot or design your own JIMU Robot creation.
- Learn to use Blockly coding to program your robot to navigate obstacles, carry objects, create color effects and more.
- Test your skills with new Blockly coding challenges
- Create entirely new, custom actions with the PRP (pose, record, play) function.
- No tools required – our 3D, 360° animated building instructions walk you through the steps.
- Builders of all ages will love building and coding their fully-functional robot to walk, talk, and even play games or complete tasks! This educational STEM robot toy makes engineering fun for everyone who builds it.
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 is built with 601 pieces and includes the intelligent EV3 Brick, 3 servo motors, plus color, touch and IR sensors. Connect with your smart device and download the free EV3 programmer app to control the robot!
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 comes with instructions for 17 different robotic designs, each with its own unique features. Builders can program their STEM robots to talk, walk, grab, shoot targets and more! Kids will love this creative and educational toy!
- LEGO MINDSTORMS building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.The perfect tech toy if you want to build your own robot and explore endless learning activities
- The main robot, SPIK3R, is over 16” high, 14” long and 15” wide.
- Proudly presented by Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution that has integrated in 140+ countries.
- Don’t judge it by size, he is a real robot that has many modes to play with, like obstacle avoidance, line-follow and etc. It is easy to build within 15 mins and can be controlled by remote or smartphones through Makeblock App (iOS/Android).
- It’s up to you to decide if you wants to follow the guide or DIY it with your own imagination to make your mBot completely differ from everyone else, You can also upgrade it by purchasing the add-on package of mBot to DIY more forms of mBot.
- Code it from all platform, the mBlock Blockly App (iOS/Android) is a great place to train the logical thinking for new coders. The advanced mBlock software (Windows/MacOS/Linux/Chrome) is one of the most popular entry-level coding platform with more than 450,000+ users that helps you to bring your creativity into reality.
- Battery Requirements: 4 pcs AA batteries or 1 pcs 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium for mBot and CR2025 coin battery for Remote. Batteries are not included. Lithium battery can be bought via searching B07KPVH8H3 on amazon.
- Vector is a companion made to hang out and help out. Powered by ai and advanced robotics, he's alive with personality and engaged by sight, sound, and touch.
- Vector is voice-activated and will answer questions, take photos for you, time dinner, show you the weather, and more. Voice features are currently English language only.
- If you choose to set up Alexa on your vector, you'll be able to: set reminders, control smart home devices like lights, speakers, and thermostats, and so much more.
- Vector can independently navigate and self-charge. He recognizes people and avoids obstacles.
- Vector is an updating platform, Cloud connected via Wi-Fi so he's always learning and updating with new skills and features.
- Who doesn't love robots? Introduce kids to the creative world of coding with the best educational STEM toys to foster their curiosities. Building, learning, and programming robots has never been more fun!
- Includes 847 LEGO pieces that kids can build and rebuild into 5 cool multifunctional models. The best and most popular robotics toys for 7-12 year old boys and girls who love to tinker and learn about science. Use the latest tech like color, distance and tilt sensors.
- Construct and code Vernie the Robot to dance, rock out on the Guitar4000, foster Frankie the Cat, interact with the Autobuilder, or explore a new discovery with the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4). The IQ-boosting activities are endless!
- Award-winning toy and the perfect gift for kids and teenagers. Instructions for all 5 models are included with the free LEGO BOOST app. Download in the Amazon Appstore: amazon.com/dp/B075LL7KGB. Requires 6x AAA 1.5V batteries (not included).
- Vernie the Robot stands over 10" (27cm) tall, Guitar4000 over 1” (5cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide, Frankie the Cat over 6” (17cm) tall, AutoBuilder over 10” (27cm) high, M.T.R.4 over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Ten building forms will meet all your need for different application scenes - Robotic Arm Tank, Robotic Bartender, etc.
- Great for learning robotics, electronics, graphical programming, Arduino programming and Python programming;
- Anodized 6061 aluminum mechanical parts with threaded-slot design brings an easy way of building the robot;
- Three powerful encoder motors enable you to feel every step of the robot;
- Wirelessly control your robot with smart devices through Bluetooth connection.
- THE CREATIVE WAY TO LEARN CODING: Artie 3000 is the coding robot for kids where you design the code, and Artie 3000 draws the lines! With pre-programmed designs, beginners can start coding right away
- EASY SETUP! Artie 3000 requires 4 AA batteries (not included), with his built-in WiFi server, no internet connection is required! You will need a tablet or computer (not included) to control Artie.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED? Artie 3000 robot, 4 washable markers, quick start guide, and activity cards. Artie also has pre-coded designs and advanced coding apps for kids to grow with. Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- SAFE & SECURE! No internet connection is required with Artie 3000. With his built-in WiFi server, all you need is a tablet, computer, or phone to control Artie. Artie does not collect data of any kind.