The Ultimate Back Roller
Show your poor aching back a little love with this ultimate foam roller. This ultra-versatile and tough roller can hold up to 1,000 lbs and will help to free up the tension, decrease anxiety, provide a soothing deep tissue back massage, and more!
We spend so much time hunched over a desk, computer, and phone, that we need to take time to support extension and flexibility in our spine! This roller was designed to free up tension in your back and reverse this flexed and restricted position. It also opens up the chest, improves breathing patterns and decreases anxiety! The ultimate back roller is everything you ever wanted in a back roller and more!
The ultimate back roller is the first chiropractor invented foam roller with a spine gap designed to enhance spinal mobility and flexibility! The gap allows your spine to move freely as you roll! If you’re rolling against a flat roller, you’re actually jamming the spine which makes you less mobile! Give your back the mobility it needs!
The ultimate back roller is also the ultimate yoga wheel! So many yogi’s have been looking for a yoga wheel with a spine gap to support spinal mobility! Look no further! The roller is also wider than any other yoga wheel on the market, making it more stable and less tippy!
Not only can you use it on the floor, but the ultimate back roller can also be used against a wall! Great for those who can’t get on the floor but still want to target their back, shoulders, glutes, hips and quad muscles!
The ultimate back roller is perfectly sized to fit in your gym bag and suitcase! Athletes all around the world are enjoying finally having the perfect roller to fit in their bag! Travel the world with the world’s best back roller!
Since you have likely not worked your back before in this way. You may find the roller to be intense the first few uses. We recommend using a towel over the roller to dull the bumps. After 1-2 weeks of regular use, your body will adjust to the bumps and you will really like the intensity. The bumps are not solid and made of foam and have some give.
Yes! The ultimate back roller is designed to be used from the low back all the way up to the neck. The height allows you to engage your core as you roll, making it more comfortable to use.
The ultimate back roller was designed to fit everyone of all sizes! If you are a smaller height, cross your arms across your chest and the roller will fit between shoulder blades. It will fit anyone 4′ – 7′ and it holds 1000lbs, so it will never break under you.
There is a small mark found on the inside of every ultimate back roller. This is the injection site for the inner wheel. It is not a defect, and it will not crack or break. We pride ourselves in making the highest quality products on the market that will last years with lots of use!
This roller was created for everyone! It can support 1000lbs so all athletes can get the benefits of foam rolling without worrying about their roller breaking under them.
The ultimate back roller has a patented tall + staggered bump pattern that gets deep into the muscles of the back! The bumps have some give so they are not rock hard. And they will soften slightly as you use it.
Most people spend their lives in a flexed position! And most people have either tightness or pain in their back – or both! This roller was designed to free up tension in your back and reverse the flexed position by enhancing extension in the back. It also opens up the chest, improves breathing and decreases anxiety!
The back roller is taller and wider than any other roller on the market! It is sized to prevent tipping and tall enough to elevate your body off the ground. This lets you get into tough to roll areas like the pecs, back, and thighs!
- High-density blue speckled foam roller with molded edges: Extra firm - best for intermediate and above. High density expanded polypropylene (EPP) that is designed for deeper massage than standard foam roller
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- Made from molded polypropylene to maintain firmness
- Lightweight, easy to clean and transport
- Measures approximately 36 x 6 x 6 inches (LxWxH)
- 12.75 inches x 5.25 inch diameter , lightweight yet rugged solid core EVA massage roller with triple grid 3D massage zones mimics the finger , palm , and thumb of a therapist's hands . Travel friendly at just 1 lb. .
- Medium density muscle roller is comfortable to use - making it easy for beginners , but still effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles . Soft enough to use while in pain from lower back injury , sciatica or plantar fasciitis .
- One of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain , increase performance and flexibility. Rolling before and after exercise sis part of a great stretching routine . Increases blood flow to massage site , flushing away stored lactic acid .
- Stretch overworked and strained muscles of the leg , arms , and feet by rolling during your warm up and cool downs . Provides instant benefit to the hamstring , IT band , gluts , and calves by delivering superior massages at home or in the gym .
- Loved by runners , Cross fit athletes , yoga and Pilates students , swimmers , physical or sports therapy patients , and those just doing a normal fitness workout . Great for the arch of the foot , and any part of the body but the spine or neck .
- Foam Rollers For Muscles – LuxFit High Density Foam Roller is great for Physical Therapy, before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy. Foam Muscle Rollers helps to relieve Muscles Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology. Form Roller. Body Roller
- Foam Exercise Roller Helps Prevent Muscle Injury - Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, ranging and strengthening activities. Yoga - Fitness Foam Roller. Foam Roller for IT Band
- Extra Firm Gym Foam Roller - Molded polypropylene foam technology has a 2 lbs. per cubic foot density, Smooth surface, Will not lose its shape after heavy use, and Repels Liquids. Trigger Point Foam Roller. Stretching Foam Roler
- 4 Sizes Available For All Your Needs – 36 Inch, 24 Inch, 18 Inch, 12 Inch. 36 Inch foam roller is our largest size. Black Foam Rollers are great for Back Pain and Back Exercises. Great for core stabilization, balance, and stamina. 6 Inch wide Round Foam Roller. Foam roller for physical therapy & exercise
- Full 10 Year Limited Warranty - MADE IN THE USA! - with Free Online Instructional VIDEO - Using your own body weight let the faom roller do a MyoFascial release to provide Maximum Relaxation Relief. Deep Tissue Foam Roller Massage. Foam Roller for Back. Leg Roller. Exercise Roller
- Patented foam roller Design offers a superior, Multi density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core
- Constructed from Quality Materials that won’t break down or lose shape from repeated use
- Includes access to Free online instructional video library on foam rolling Best practices from the experts at TriggerPoint
- Trusted foam roller of physical and Massage therapists, coaches, trainers and athletes provides muscle recovery, pain relief and improved flexibility
- Original GRID: Standard density, 13 x 5.5 inches, 500 pound weight limit; 1 year manufacturer's Warranty
- 3D textured rollers measure 13 x 5.5 inches with triple massage zones to replicate the fingers , thumbs , and palms of the human hand.
- Roll before and after your work out at the gym , Pilates , or yoga to condition and stretch muscle tissue , and remove painful trigger points . Dual grid design has finger zone with ridges , and spiked bumps on the opposite side .
- Great for runners , after a long workout , or as part of your stretching routine . Heavy Duty EPP construction tough enough for athletes , and still comfortable enough for a beginner .
- Choose from lightweight and portable full size model or our mini travel model to get physical therapy grade massages , deep stretches , and acupressure relief all in the privacy of your own home .
- Speed up recovery , treat muscle pain , increase performance , flexibility , and mobility . One of the best fitness tools to help your body recover , rolling before and after exercise is critical for beginners and pros alike .
- Solid-core EVA foam roller is more durable than standard polypropylene rollers that can break down and become soft
- Unique multi-density GRID pattern provides targeted compression ideal for self-massage, relieving pain and improving flexibility
- Versatile 12-inch length is perfect for most muscle groups
- 12-inch TriggerPoint CORE foam roller; moderate compression
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling exercises from the experts at TriggerPoint; approximately 12 x 4 inches; 325 pound weight limit; 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- The perfect gift for yourself , or a loved one that's into exercise and working out , this kit has it all -> Our classic triple zone massage roller with end caps for storage , great for deep tissue massage and stretching legs and lower back .
- There's our premium massage stick for those hard-to-roll areas , like the quad , shin , and inner thigh . Control the intensity of the massage by pressing harder or softer with the handles . Flush lactic acid from muscle tissue after your workout .
- After the deep tissue massager , the most important thing for your body is stretches . Our stretch strap is amazing for your hamstring and quads . Just wrap one end around your foot , and control the intensity by grabbing different handles .
- Finally, 2 types of massage balls , both great tools for trigger point and myofascial release . Our double lacrosse ball is best for rolling the forearm , neck , and shoulders - our spike ball is great for the arches of your feet for plantar fasciitis .
- All of this is backed by our lifetime manufacturer's warranty and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee , To purchase these items separately would cost over $75, making this a great value or a great gift (if you know anyone that likes massages...) ; )
- The firm high density 18 inches foam roller can perfectly massages your back, leg, hip, waist and shoulders. It is designed to help increase circulation, ease soreness and stiffness and assist rehabilitation.
- The muscle roller stick is 17 inches in length, with anti-slip handles and 9 therapeutic spindles to address most muscle groups with ease. Very effective in relieving muscle pain and fatigue to the problematic area like back, neck and leg.
- 2 types of massage balls with different appearance, both great tools for trigger point and myofascial release. The solid ball is perfect for rolling the chest, forearm , neck , and shoulders, and the spike ball is great for the arches of your feet for plantar fasciitis.
- The stretch strap is amazing for your hamstring and quads. Our woven nylon stretching strap is durable and long-lasting, highly effective for warmup, exercise, and post-exercise, great for dancers and athletes.
- These are all must-have accessories for any fitness, yoga or Pilates enthusiast. Every product in our store includes 24 months quality insurance, even the return window has been closed please tell us, we will solve your problem within 12 hours.
- EXTRA FIRM ROLLER – BEST FOR IMMEDIATE AND BEYOND LEVEL: Made from high density expanded polypropylene (EPP) for deeper massage than standard foam roller. Smooth, anti-slip, lightweight yet can retain support 300 lbs and shape after heavy uses
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Come in a variety of colors and lengths to choose from, easy to choose the perfect fit and bring with you anywhere be it the park or your office to have solid muscle pain relief workouts
- REAP ALL THE BENEFITS OF FOAM ROLLING: Yes4All Extra Firm Foam Rollers are ideal to trigger all your tight muscles pre and post workouts, increase blood flow and oxygen to the tissue helping the natural healing process
- PERFECT FOR SELF-MASSAGE THERAPY & MYOFASCIAL RELEASE: Great for improving muscle mobility, flexibility and preventing soreness for all sports enthusiasts, CrossFit, Pilates, bodybuilding, running, weight training, yoga
- HELP INCREASE RANGE OF MOTION AND STRESS MANAGEMENT: Foam rolling helps stretch and lengthen muscles, thus expanding range of movements. You can also feel a whole lot better now that tight spots and discomfort are targeted and reduced
- Long length to accommodate Larger bodies
- Weight tested to Support up to 500 pounds/225 kg static load
- Environmental Design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Backed by a one year Warranty; GRID 2.0: Standard density, 26 x 5.5 inches
- Hard, hollow core hand wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers