A Card Game for Kids, Families and Mischief Makers
This wildly fun and family-friendly cards against humanity like the game will create nonstop laughter and is perfect for anywhere from 4 to 10 player. So, brings families together through laughter and face-to-face engagement.
Not Parent Approved: A Card Game for Kids, Families and Mischief Makers
Not Parent Approved: A Card Game for Kids Families and Mischief Makers Inspired by Cards Against Humanity but for Kids! Endless family fun with hilarious card game for tweens and teens Ever wondered how booger juice, vampire bunnies, and grandma can end up in the same sentence With Not Parent Approved, your kids get to Play their mischievous selves without getting into real trouble (none of the adult content that Cards Against Humanity has) Spend face-to-face interaction time with family and friends rather than with their gadgets Expand their imagination and creativity through wacky humorLaugh at jokes and at themselves What’s in the box 455 cards (105 questions and 350 answers) Set of rules Starts with burps, ends with snot-out-of-your-nose laughter Your entire family will enjoy countless hours of belly-aching laughter as each one takes turns being the Burp Boss and the other players create the weirdest and funniest question and answer combinations. Not Parent Approved makes the perfect gift Enjoy effortless entertaining during sleepovers, parties, holiday reunions, school breaks, road trips, flights, picnics, and any event with the family. If you like the classic gameplay of Mad Libs, want something funnier and edgier than Apples to Apples, easier to learn than Exploding Kittens, or need something more family-friendly than Cards Against Humanity than Not Parent Approved is your game!
How to Play :
- Each player draws seven red answer cards. Sneak a peek, but don’t show ’em to your friends!
- Each player burps – real or fake.
- The winner of the burp-off gets to be the Burp Boss.
- The Burp Boss draws a blue question card and reads it out loud.
- Players choose the red answer card they think is the best and slide it to the Burp Boss face down.
- The Burp Boss shuffles the red answer cards without looking.
- The Burp Boss reads the question out loud each time before presenting each answer.
- The Burp Boss picks the 1st place answer.
- The 1st place winner keeps the blue question card and scores a point.
- For the next round, the role of Burp Boss rotates.
- The player with the most question cards at the end of the game wins!
- BEST FAMILY FUN GAME – Dear Evolved Parents, Kids Against Maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages. Best results when played with 4 players or more.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – One game set includes 500 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. Become an instant champion while camping, sleepovers, game nights, family gatherings, summer camp, plane trips and more!
- IT’S SIMPLE & ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS – Kids Against Maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together.
- GET THE GAME ROLLING IN SECONDS – Each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game.
- OBLIGATORY WARNING – Humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, may not approve. PLEASE REMOVE ANY CARD THAT YOU DON’T APPROVE OF. One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, tablets, Fortnite, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min. Unplug together!
- Six classic kids' card games with fun-filled updated graphics
- For 2+ players, ages 3 and up
- Go Fish, Memory, Old maid, Crazy Eights, Slap Jack, Matching
- Classic kid's card games!
- Simple to set up, easy to learn and can be played in 15 minutes or less
- UNO is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play!
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!"
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens, Throw Throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game!
- Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
- Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this before. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner.
- For 2-6 players. Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 INCREDIBLY CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty!
- Get ready for some fast-paced, rowdy FUN. Smack it! is a fun and exciting NEW twist on the classic kid's card games Slap Jack and War. (Two fun card games for kids everyone loves to play).
- Smack it! is EASY to learn and outrageously FUN to play. This is a family game which can be played by 2 to 7 players, for kids age 6 +. Smack it! is a fast card game with an average play time between 7 and 14 minutes.
- GREAT FUN: Your kids will LOVE playing Smack it! and it will quickly become one of their favorite card games. The game is fast-moving and, if you blink your eyes, you might just miss some of the action! It makes a great addition to family game night because it’s easy for younger children to play and have fun with adults.
- EASY-TO-LEARN: Smack it! is easier to learn than these classic children's games: go fish, old maid, crazy eights or checkers. You can teach the game to your kids in less than one minute.
- EDUCATIONAL: Smack it! can be used to reinforce beginner math skills (numbers 1 thru 50). It's a fun number recognition and comparison learning game, for example: 49 is greater than 36. (Shhh! Don't tell the kids!)
- YOUR GOAL: Try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions!
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. SKYJO is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts (adults).
- FAST GAME START: Easy to learn game rules! Includes a short manual with pictures. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible game.
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Count - Adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Estimate - Get used to chances. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns.
- PLAYERS: For 2 - 8 players. AGE: From age 8 and up. GAME DURATION: about 30 minutes. LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian. CONTENTS: 150 game cards, 1 game notepad, 1 manual. Made in Germany.
- THE BEST, HILARIOUS, AWARD-WINNING PARTY GAME - A fun card game for families - for tweens, teens and their families that brings everyone together and makes a perfect gift for kids and teens (4-10 players, ages 8+). Amazon Launchpad approved!
- EVERYONE WILL WANT TO PLAY - Inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but 100% family-friendly. Designed to reintroduce a love of family games for a screen-obsessed generation. Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick, simple play.
- WARNING: Kids will unplug and put down their phones. Cards contain gratuitous bathroom humor that kids will find hilarious while distracted from their screens. You might even giggle a few times.
- DURABLE CARDS, PORTABLE GAME - Comes with 455 high-quality, premium-printed cards (2"x3") and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. Its take-anywhere size is great for parties, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps. It's not just a tabletop game - take the laughter with you wherever you go!
- GREAT FOR RELUCTANT READERS - Winner of Scholastic's Gold Star Toy Award. Scholastic Review says you can consider this game "your secret weapon against reluctant readers, as one tester said it improved her daughter’s reading skills." A fun game for kids - with benefits!
- VALUE: Includes six classic and timeless card games for kids that will provide hours of entertainment
- QUALITY: Extra large cards that measure 4 inches by 2-3/4 inches making them easy to hold and read for children of all ages
- DESIGN: Updated with fun new graphics bringing these classic card games into the 21st century for new generations to enjoy
- EDUCATIONAL: Help your child learn about different colors, teach them about numbers, reading, and matching to keep their minds sharp while having fun
- ALL THE GAMES YOU LOVE: The classic playing card set includes a deck of Old Maid, Go Fish, Slap Jack, Crazy 8's, War, and Silly Monster Memory Match
- FUN! Play Go Fish, Old Maid, War, and Slap Jack card games using ONE single convenient deck of cards (four fun classic kids games all children love to play and a great way to introduce your kids to different types of ocean life). *** Game cards are SMALLER in size making them easier for kids to hold and play the game. ***
- GREAT VALUE: Our fun and unique 4-in-1 game design comes with everything you need to play FOUR fun kids games using ONE single deck of playing cards-- making it convenient for family game night, vacation, the classroom, kindergarten or preschool games collection, camping, and storage when not in use. It is also a great way to introduce the game of cards to younger children.
- KID FRIENDLY: Unlike other go fish card games, GO FISH Untamed Oceans is beautifully illustrated with adorable ocean animals which children can easily identify rather than indescribable cartoon fish. This allows children to play Go Fish by calling for cards by animal name or number (example: Do you have a shark? -or- Do you have a twelve?). It makes a great addition to your popular board game and card game collection for children, and is a fun game for girls and boys.
- EDUCATIONAL: GO FISH Untamed Oceans makes a wonderful addition to your collection of learning games. It’s also a great way to introduce your child to the animal kingdom under the sea. Targeted skills include: ocean animal recognition, simple number recognition, memory and focus, counting by pairs, strategic and critical thinking, and cooperative play. (Shhh! Don't tell the kids! )
- SIZE: Game cards are 2.20 inches wide by 3.3 inches tall. (This smaller card size is easier for little hands to hold.) Take your kids fishing with an ocean adventure of the imagination by playing this fun game with them! For 2 to 6 players, AGE 4 and up. It makes a great addition to your: kids game collection, or kindergarten, homeschool, or preschool learning toys and games collection, or school games for a rainy day. CONTENTS: 53 bridge-sized kids playing cards and game rule cards.